- Our season begins in October & ends in May.
- Some herbs are variable early & late but we try to have a good choice though the season.
- Contact us for a weekly updated current price/ availability list by email. -
- Herbs are cut fresh to order, washed, chilled and delivered in the shortest time or pick up by arrangement.
- As we are a small business delivery may be am or late pm depending on our week - Wynyard to Ulverstone by arrangement.
- 24 hours notice is appreciated when ordering.
- Chefs/ Caterers are welcome to view & sample by appointment.
Picking Your Order
- We cut early in the morning when herbs are at their best to avoid heat or late in the evening if necessary.
- Herbs are plunged directly into cool water once cut to maintain freshness & are washed using an all natural fruit & veggie wash that assists in removing soil, bacteria, residue & bugs.
- Bunches are packed in compostable/ biodegradable packaging to help keep fresher in refrigeration, delivered in eskies using dry/ gel ice sheets to maintain cool conditions.
- Orders are filled on a first received basis. We are always working on consistency but there may be times when some herbs in your order are unfilled because we sell out & or because of slow growth.
- I have a bee in my bonnet about any produce you may buy from supermarkets that doesn't have a picked on date. How do you know how "fresh" it is ? Our bunches are labeled with a Cut, Washed & Packed On Date for this reason.
Great bunches of herb flowers made to order in late Spring/ Summer depending on what's flowering, variable availability , please ask.